Thursday, January 29

The best job in the world.

And it's not the one I'm doing right now...though it's not so bad living in the quiet north country under a peaceful blanket of snow for a few months. Especially before a trip to the cacophonous land of India. But, I heard about this job in Australia - caretaking an island! - that I need to get my butt in gear to apply for. I've been thinking about trying to find a caretaking job in the mountains for years - why not in the tropics? And I freakin' loved Australia! Saw a lot of it - but didn't spend enough time in many places...plus, Queensland has everything an adventure traveler could want! So, I'm embarking on the process it will be to make an application video. Since I don't know much about multi-media computer stuff, it'll take some effort - but Dan will help and I figure, I'm definitely not going to get the job if I don't apply. But if I do...well, then at least there's a chance!

1 comment:

Jessica Oakley said...

I totally saw this on the news! Good luck - I'll be routing for you!!